BTM's Sealed Offset (SO) Clamps feature a sealed mechanism which is protected against weld spatter, dirt, chips, and coolants. BTM SO clamps are manufactured from a one-piece body for true alignment; and for increased versatility, BTM's SO clamps allow the arm to be mounted in 8 positions on each side of the clamp. Adjustable Arm Position (AAP) or Over Center Locking (OCL) options are also available.
- 38mm (1.5") 62mm (2.5") Bore Sizes.
- Locking Toggle Action .
- Sealed Mechanism ~ Lubricated For Life Of Clamp.
- Large Bearing Area.
- Integral Cylinder With Heavy Wall.
- Pin Arm Drive ~ Quick Change & Versatile Positioning.
- Hardcoated Aluminum Body.
- One Arm Supplied with Clamp .
- Pre-Fitted & Tested Proximity Switches Optional.
BTM SO Clamp Features
|BTM's Pin drive arms allow fast changeover without disassembly of the sealed internal mechanism.||Clamp arms can be mounted left, right or dual without modification.|
|45° interchangeable arm positions.|
BTM SO Clamp Options